Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Suzi 18/01/06

Hurrah! Our spanish language course in Guatemala is booked and we received our confirmation today. We'll be starting four weeks of lessons on 28 August 2006 at the Ixchel Escuela de Espanol in Antigua and can't wait. Will be interesting (Thorsten translates that to mean "no nagging"!) to be staying apart with separate family homestays and we really hope that will improve the spanish we learn.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Suzi and Thorsten,

Hope you are both having a great time!! im here at work - neil is going on holiday next week and just finsihed his 30 minute tape on notes! really exciting stuff!! ha ha!!

anyway, just a quickie today - where should I send the Law Gazettes etc to? is your address in reading or your mum and dads? I havent sent anything yet as you're obviously not in a rush to get back to read your post or gazettes or anything so was going to send them when i have a bundle of stuff!!

take care for now!

miss you luv michelle xxxx

2:52 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi you two;
I have just returned from the airport I was so sad to see you leave.You went wrong at Oaklnd airport I am hopng you are OK now.
Terry,Alex and Terry are all asleep I am in the garden reading.No exercise for me today tomorrow for sure.Have fun Love Anne

10:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home